Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I'm in two upcoming exhibits in my new hometown, Petaluma, California!

Four of my photographs were selected for the exhibit, Landscapes- Art Around Town at Petaluma Valley Hospital. The show will be held from November 13, 2013 – February 12, 2014. The selected black and white photographs are from Beaver Dam/ Wisconsin, Cape Cod/Massachusetts, Yosemite/California and Bronx/New York.

I found out about this exhibit and was encouraged to submit by attending a fabulous Day of the Dead celebration last Saturday night at the Petaluma Arts Center -located in the Historic Railroad Depot Freight Building. My little choo choo lover was so happy. We had such a great time and I was so impressed with the art and culture of the Día de Muertos event that I became a member of the Petaluma Arts Center. 

I will also be in the upcoming 13th annual members show, The Place Where We Live, November 15, 2013- January 3, 2014 at the Petaluma Arts Center. I will be exhibiting one of my favorite images from Karawala, Nicaragua where I served as a Peace Corps Volunteer.  The opening for the The Place Where We Live Exhibit is Saturday, November 16th from 4:00-7:00.

I hope you can check out some of my photographs around Petaluma.  See links below for  more information or location for shows.


The Place Where We Live Exhibit

Art Around Town at Petaluma Valley Hospital